Are you having trouble getting enough sleep? Know that rest is one of the essential things that you can get. It helps your body heal properly and get the energy you need. But, unfortunately, there are different sleep disorders that one might encounter - and the most common in Greensboro is sleep apnea.
Here are the things that you might cause your interest in and help you understand sleep apnea. And how chiropractic care can help you treat this condition.
What is Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea is a sleep disorder that can cause problems in sleeping. It can lead to shallow breathing and repetitive breathing cessation burst. It can directly affect your alertness, mental processes, and even physical strength. In addition, it disrupts your breathing and can be harmful to your health.
In most cases, people who suffer from sleep apnea regularly snore and completely drain energy the following day. Therefore, it possesses extreme danger that needs immediate medical attention to minimize complications and severe conditions.
Sleep disorders Greensboro are a threat to your health, but with Neu Life Chiropractic and the assistance of Dr. Rob Neuenschwander, you can get the treatment that your body needs.
Signs of Sleep Apnea
There are different types of sleep apnea: first obstructive when your throat muscles relax but block your breathing airways. Central, on the other, fails to transmit signals to your body to breathe. And the last one is complex and combines both central and obstructive symptoms. Here are other symptoms that can lead to sleep apnea:
- Chronic snoring
- Inability to breathe properly
- Feeling restless and tired during the entire day
- Trouble sleeping or getting a regular sleep cycle.
- Irregular and interrupted sleep breathing
- Daytime drowsiness
- Unusual sleep behaviors
- Sore throat or dry mouth
- Becoming stress
- Irritation and inability to focus and concentrate
- Mood problems
What Causes Sleep Apnea?
Studies show that sleep apnea has a direct relationship with your spine. Most treatments conducted on patients suffering from a sleep disorder are chiropractic care treatments. It is more related to the abnormalities of your nerve function and spine. These problems are specially treated by a chiropractor. Neu Life Chiropractic, especially Dr. Rob Neuenschwander, can assist you. All chiropractors in this clinic are appropriately trained to achieve what you need. Note that improper alignment of your spine can cause vertebral subluxation that disrupts the connection of your brain and respiratory system. It leads to sleeping disorders.
The good news is you can treat sleeping disorders through spinal alignments and manipulations. You can also manage your body through proper exercises. It can help boost and strengthen the muscles and tissues around your spine. Chiropractors can also help you relieve the tension in your body and ensure the stability of your tissues that allows your body to breathe correctly.
At Neu Life Chiropractic, you can be at ease with their chiropractic procedures equipped with Chiropractic BioPhysics in treating the cause of your problem. Dr. Rob Neuenschwander also focuses on holistic and total patient care. Their chiropractic approach is created to realign and rebalance your spine to improve your overall health and wellness. It does not only treat your sleeping disorders and also helps you maintain body wellness.
How Can Chiropractic Care Treat and Manage Sleep Disorder
There are different processes and treatments chiropractors do to treat your sleeping problems. And know that every patient is unique, so their treatment varies depending on their needs. Here are some of the chiropractic care treatments that can help you manage your sleep disorders.
- Spinal Adjustment If you are suffering from subluxations around your cervical region, spinal adjustment is advisable. It helps you relax and manage your breathing difficulties. It focuses on removing the pressure around your spine and ensuring that you can breathe properly.
- Sleep Position Counselling: Lack or inability to sleep can also be caused by your sleeping position. In most cases, your sleeping position blocks the airways that help you to sleep. Once you know the dos and don'ts in the sleeping position, you can efficiently and effectively manage your sleep. It assists you in getting proper and healthy sleep.
- Improving your Spine's Health: One of the primary causes of sleep apnea is your spine. Once your chiropractor identifies the problem, they can quickly stabilize it. They make sure that your spine is in good shape and advise some practices to minimize potential problems. Once they treat the problem, you can quickly get the quality of sleep that your body needs.
- Looking for the Root Cause of the Problem: Your spine plays a huge role in the overall functions of your body. Misalignment can make your windpipe obstructed, pinched nerves, disrupt the overall process of your nervous system, vertebral damage, and other symptoms that can disrupt your sleep. Your chiropractor will look at all these factors and make sure that it is appropriately addressed. Sleep disorders Greensboro are treated in Neu Life Chiropractic, particularly Dr. Rob Neuenschwander.
- Counseling and Lifestyle Changes: Aside from the fresh start that chiropractic treatment provides, you will also know the appropriate lifestyle that your body needs. It means understanding the bad habits and correcting them. It is not an easy fight, but with the help of Neu Life Chiropractic, especially Dr. Rob Neuenschwander, you can keep track of your progress. You can easily regulate your lifestyle and prevent the factors that trigger sleep disorders.
Do not let yourself lose more sleep with sleeping disorders. Visit your Neu Life Chiropractic and experience a good night's sleep and rest that you deserve.